Monday, September 5, 2011

Discotecas!

The night life in Sevilla is amazing. No one eats dinner until 10 or 11 and then goes to the bars until 1 or 2 in the morning. The clubs don't even get busy until 2 or 3 and are open until 6! This past weekend I went out both Friday and Saturday nights. Friday night was a Sangria party at We Love Spain, a tourism office that holds parties and hosts trips for international students. I met other Americans as well as native Sevillans. There were also girls from Holland and Finland. We had a blast. After sangria we went out to an Irish pub and a discoteca, Rio Latino. My first night out in Spain was very interesting. I had a lot of fun, but I discovered that Spanish men are very forward and love American girls. Guys bought me drinks and danced with me the entire night-it was awesome.

The second night we went to bars on Calle Betis, a major nightlife area. We returned to Rio Latino and also discovered Buddha, a three story club with an outdoor terrace. This club is very Spanish, but it surprised me that a lot of the music was American. All in all, Sevilla is a wonderful city to party in.

No comments:

Post a Comment