Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One Week Left

Hi! My name is Sarah Nelson and I am a senior at Hillsdale College in Michigan. I am double majoring in English and Spanish. I participate in the Hillsdale College Choir and Chamber Choir, Chi Omega sorority, Sigma Alpha Iota music fraternity and Sigma Delta Pi Spanish honorary. I will be studying in Seville, Spain from September through December.

I can't believe that I leave for Seville in one week! I'm so excited to finally explore Sevilla and meet new people. I am definitely nervous to move to a different country for four months, but I can't wait for all of the new experiences Spain offers. I will be living with a host family, taking three classes at the University of Seville and traveling.

I'm going to miss a lot about the United States, namely my family and friends. Hopefully I will find a second home in Seville!

No comments:

Post a Comment